This week looks to be one of the most exciting TNF games on the schedule as the Minnesota Vikings travel to LA to visit the Rams. The Rams are coming into the showdown as the hottest team in the NFL. They’re currently the best odds in Vegas to make the Super Bowl. The Vikings on the other hand have stumbled a little out the block while giving flashes of the capabilities we witnessed last season. Lets take a look at 10 facts for this game:
1. The Rams defense is #1 scoring defense in the league allowing less than 2 TD’s a game (12)
2. The Minnesota Vikings on the other hand have fallen to 17th giving up 24 points per game over a TD more than 2017
3. The Rams look to be without Aquib Talib for at least several weeks
4. The loss of Talib hurts, but with Marcus Peters and Sam Shields don’t expect a big drop off.
5. Minnesota will have real issues moving the ball this season
6. The Vikings are struggling against runs to the weak side, teams have been able to get explosive plays in the run game.
7. Gurley loves running behind his LT. HE averages almost 9yds a carry to the left side of the line.
8. The Vikings are running on only 27%, 20% less than last season.
9. The Vikings have been susceptible up the middle where Jared Goff has had his best production
10. Minnesota is struggling to complete deep balls, and relying on underneath routes for production. The Rams have been good defending deep but susceptible to underneath throws.
Sniper’s Bets Record : 2-1
– Wk 1 O/U 44.5 – Win
– Wk 2 O/U 44 – Loss
– Wk 3 Browns -3 – Win
Sniper Shot Week 4 : Rams -7.5, tempted to take Rams -10.5 (+130)
The Rams are rolling and the Vikings are struggling with the change in coaching and and QB. The offensive struggles continue to create issues for the defense. Rams win 31 – 20